Wednesday, March 24, 2010

VI. L6B2














About six long months passed. And it was time for me to be a form 6 students myself. Thinking about how someone promised that we would attend form 6 together as couples, I couldn't help but feel bitter now that I am attending it alone.

Form 6, first time having girls as my classmates, is it a chance for me to get a true love? Or is it another chance to risk breaking my heart again? I did not know.

During the newcomers orientation, we were sorted into groups. And that was when I first met this girl, N.

I did not have much "reaction" about her back then. After all, we just met, just like two strangers among the crowd. And I was still a hurt bird, dare not to return to the skies.

Perhaps it was fate or luck? We ended in the same class, L6B2. And where did she sit? Right in front on me. So I had been looking at her back for days and weeks. Catching the mild fragrance of her long straight hair when she turns her head. Blushing when she turns her head back and barely able to talk to her. And who knows since when, my feelings gradually built up. Damn, did I fell in love again?

No comments:

Post a Comment