Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I. First Love

Her name is K. I had a crush on her for quite some time.

I added her to my MSN Messenger after digging up her email from Friendster.
It was a long long wait until the day she signed in though.

Whoa, those days, I was like a hungry wolf, and I immediately messaged her without any hesitation.

But...


Before I could even say hi, my msn sent her an annoying auto message, my pc was infected by spyware I guess. (and i think the message had a link to adult sites too)

Oh my, what should I say to her, I don't want this to be ruined! Without thinking, i typed

"DON'T CLICK AT THAT LINK, I DIDN'T TYPE THAT! UR PC MIGHT GET INFECTED!"

She was like, "Huh? Thats random, lol. Thx 4 the warning"

Damn, that's totally out of my plans, what should I reply? Fortunately, she was friendly enough, and I'd say we had quite a nice chat. I even got her phone number that night, everything was surprisingly smooth.

We chatted all day using sms the next day, it was a Saturday, and I don't know what got to me that night. I barely started contacting her, but I confessed my feelings to her.

Surprisingly, I wasn't rejected, nor was I accepted. Well, she was quite shy at that point, and she told me that she needed some time to think it over.

Ahhh.... I was honestly glad with her answer. Although I was still waiting to be "certified" as her boyfriend, our relationship gotten a lot more closer after the confession.

Well, I still remember how we both went out to our first outing after our exams (organized by one of our mutual friend) at Little Genting Restaurant. She had a plate of chicken rice, and we shared a plate of french fries. Well, not much conversation there, both of us were very shy as it was our first meeting. Nevertheless, we had alot of fun and I had a few photo shots with her too.


Life was quite sweet from that point on, both of us were free from the stress of studies and our relationship improved over the year end holidays. We didn't have the chance to go out though. But having her chatting with me on the phone all the while, I wasn't lonely.


I still remember the sweet little things we did...
How I called her in the middle of the night where everyone is sound asleep,
how we were whispering over the phone,
how I sung with her over the phone....
( i recall spending RM30 over once for a call about 2 hours long, it was worth it though )


Time flies, and at some point, she accepted my feelings, and our feelings became mutual. I was blessed by her love. My live became blissful when I finally had someone that loved me back.

I still remember how we sat together in our tuition class,
how I was caught not paying attention, because I was looking at her,
how I was carrying bags of snacks into the classroom,
how we held (sweaty) hands under the table...
how I always ask her to send me photos because I miss her so much,
how I always called her using the school public phone because I wanted to hear her sweet voice...


Sigh... these were nothing more but memories in my heart now,
Everything that has a beginning has an end.
And it was fated that our relationship would not last.






Finished crappin for today, To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. Hope you'll continue posting, cause I'll definitely continue reading. =) Nice music you have here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the story will continue =) but might post late abit coz i'm having exam next week, thanks for the support =)

    ReplyDelete