Thursday, March 4, 2010

III. The Toad Who Met The Swan

The days after breaking up wasn't easy. I was not used to my phone being so quiet. Whenever there's a new message, I would check it immediately. But they were usually irritating advertisements sent by DiGi. These messages never fail to irritate me, even now.

Months passed. I was slowly letting go of my memories and pain. Eventually I found another girl in my physics tuition. I'll refer her name as L here.

She was really beautiful, girls like her would have trucks of boys waiting to date her. I knew from the start a guy like me wouldn't stand a chance.

Not a single part of me can be considered attractive. It was like a toad trying to ask a swan to a date.

But she had this mysterious ability, whenever I see her, she takes my breath away and sends my heart racing. Whenever I see her hanging out with group of guys from another school, jealousy sprouts within my heart. I wonder if that was really love, as I never really got to know her better.

And I was right, she had rejected a long list of boys, and there are still a lot of guys trying to win her heart too. I knew I was crazy and reckless, but nevertheless, I made my move.





Finished crappin for today, to be continued. Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. hey unc, thanks for giving me the link here. Gosh, you sound real sad, and I've always had the impression that you're a happy sort... so yeah /:

    I dunno what to say to cheer you up, and I've read your last two entries. Hope you're doing fine with your (girl)friends now [: And maybe if you try to open yourself up to experience what your ex is passionate about, you wouldn't have felt so stressed and trapped? /: Just thought it was quite a waste /:

    Hope my two cents worth hasn't made this uncomfortable to read :D It was v short anyways. The point is, cheer up :D and sorry to see your car in that whacked out state D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops that was bout 3 years ago lol.... im still single now laa.... my car fine, coz covered by insurance, wad im worried about is my license...

    ReplyDelete
  3. no. it was not love. It was lust. Anyway, just passing by. don't take my words seriously.

    ReplyDelete