Monday, March 1, 2010

PROLONGUE

Since I was a 13, I had been studying in a school with a population of:

95% boys 5% girls... voila....
*the above is an approximate value only

Why? Well, the 5% girl population are all Sixth Formers (aka Pre-University students)
Kids like us are stuck with the not so good company population of boys.

Must be a sad way to grow up I guess.
Staying in such an environment, of course, will cause some problem to teenage boys like us,
some turn into sissies, and me, well, you can say that I'm kinda shy when it comes to girls.

Well, due to the absence of the opposite sex at school, guys from my school can only interact with the girls in tuition classes.
Well, not me though, being shy and all, all these years I had been ignoring girls and being ignored by girls.
Most of the guys are already started texting the girls or "hunting" for girlfriends via SMS or social networks such as "Friendster" ( old, yea i know)

What about me? Oh well, I remember I don't even have a cell those days.
And my internet connection was like 100bytes/sec. (1515, TM-Nut dial up connection).
Updating my Friendster page can take about 10 minutes per refresh =,=.
Perhaps I missed out so many things during my those days, I grew up more as a loner, and I really ended up having problems communicating with girls.

Finally, when I finally got a cell (Nokia 6681 second hand from ma dad) and my own number, I really grew up (and naughtier perhaps), and that marks the beginning of my love life.




Finished crappin.... to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment