Monday, April 19, 2010

XI. Ruined Outings

The gap between us remained throughout the months,
Perhaps it even worsened, I don’t know.
But what I know is,
Although there were a lot of times where I got a chance to go out with her,
I never got a chance to enjoy her company.
Why?
For some reason, SOMEONE always had to appear and tag along.
There has NEVER been one outing with her without HIM.
Was it a coincidence? I doubt it.
I’ll quote a few examples below.
One example was my birthday in 2009,
At first, SHE told me that SHE couldn’t attend.
And asked me to enjoy myself with the others.
OK, big deal. Disappointed, but the party went on.
We were in K-BOX again.
Halfway through the party, SHE came into the room.
Whoa, I was surprised but glad. Hold on… someone’s coming from behind….
Its HIM…. The smile on my face changed into a fake smile.
What’s more, SHE didn’t seem to enjoy herself and looked bored to me.
I picked a song that SHE once said SHE liked very much and sang.
Hoping that it will bring her mood up.
But what pisses me off the most is…
HE took the remote and pressed NEXT halfway through the song…..
I wonder if it was on purpose….
Then, SHE took a nap in there.
After staying about an hour, SHE left hurriedly with HIM.
I wonder where they went. Sucks.

The second example, it was a gathering at my house,
L6B2 BBQ event. Mind you, its L6B2.
But I wonder why SOMEONE who went to B1 would come and join.
Well, since HE asked, it would be rude of me to reject right?
But what’s weird is, HE already attended his own class’ (L6B1) BBQ gathering about a week ago.
And now HE wants to attend ours? There are 2 possibilities,
HE must be either a BBQ freak…
Or HE wants to keep both eyes on me during our class gathering.

The third example, the one that irritates me the most.
Well, I asked HER out to go mountain hiking.
She said she will ask some CLASSMATES to join.
I was looking forward to it.
Thinking perhaps it would be a good chance to spend some time with HER.
We promised to meet at 3pm.
But I don’t know why. One of my classmates sent me a text,
Saying that she’ll be late,
She said that she told HER to come meet me first so that I won’t be so bored.
For your information, SHE lives very near to that mountain,
It would only take bout 5 minutes to walk from HER home to here.
But I was a dumbass, I was standing by the road,
Looking at the rainclouds, looking at the passer-bys,
Looking at the monkeys, playing with the mimosa plants.
And after 1 stinking hour of EFFING boredom.
I saw HER and HIM coming in a car. Slowly, taking their own sweet time.
Whoa, so that’s why it took so long huh? Good job.

Last but not least, we came to the last example.
It was a Christmas gift exchange gathering.
HE wasn’t invited, but HE still showed up halfway through the party.
Saying Hi to all of us, as if it was fate that we were able to meet here on this Holy night.
There are so many dining spots in town,
And HE showed up here too? Coincidence? I really doubt it after so many occasions.
Anyway, the moment HE came, SHE left our table and went out of our dining room.
And SHE only came back a while to exchange the gifts, then SHE went out again.
To HER, it was not a Christmas gathering with HER classmates,
As she spent 90% of HER time that night with someone else.

Its USELESS even if I got a chance to have an outing with HER,
SOMEONE always show up and even though SHE’s right in front of me,
HER heart were always so far away with SOMEONE else.

No comments:

Post a Comment