Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Heartbroken again...

Never knew I would be back here again.
It's 2012, and it's the most painful heartbreak I've ever had...
So bout this girl, we first met last year.
7th September 2011.
It was an afternoon in the new university I'm attending.
I saw her at the slope in front of our dormitories.
She was with her family. How pretty she was, I thought.
But I knew she's out of my league. So I didn't bother.

All the guys were talking about the girls during the orientation.
As expected, they did not fail to mention about her.
Seems like there would be a lot of competition.
But a heartbroken guy like me, who had discarded the path of love wasn't bothered much.
For I don't want to be hurt again.

We didn't get to talk at the orientation, nor did I seek her out.
But she did said her first words to me back then.
It was in the back seat of a bus.
I had a red ant on my back, she was sitting near me.
"There's a red ant on your back," she said.

I'll never forget those first words.
For she's now forever a part in my heart.
A knife inside, that will hurt as long as I am still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment